There are several ways to work with me:
- GENERAL APPOINTMENTS
- HORMONE BALANCE AND DUTCH TESTING PROGRAM
- HEALTH STRATEGY & SUPPORT PROGRAM
- HOURLY BUNDLES
HORMONE BALANCE AND DUTCH TESTING PROGRAM
This program is for women who want to understand their hormones and take control of their health. If you’re experiencing vague symptoms like lying awake at night, fatigue that doesn’t let up, mood swings, PMS, bloating and weight gain or more dramatic signs like hot flashes and night sweats it’s likely that you have a hormone imbalance. The first step in knowing how to balance your hormones is to find out what your levels are. This is where the DUTCH test comes in.
This program includes:
- Initial consultation (20-30 minutes) where we discuss your symptoms and your menstrual history. From this visit, I will determine when the best time of the month for you to do the DUTCH test is. I will explain how to do the test and what to do if you are taking supplements, hormones and/or progesterone cream and what to do if your period is irregular. If you are post-menopausal, you can take the test anytime but this session is still necessary to review certain things.
- Results and recommendations session (60-75 minutes) In this session, I will take this very complex test and break it down into easy-to-understand language for you. I will explain whether or not you are estrogen dominant if you are making the harmful or helpful type of estrogen, whether or not you are progesterone deficient, how your adrenals are doing and so much more. From there, I will tell you what you need to do and take to get better and get the results you want.
- 30 days of email support. Making changes and learning a new way of thinking can be confusing sometimes. I’ve got your back with 30 days of email support for any questions that arise after our results and recommendations session.
- Opportunity to purchase the DUTCH test at a deeply discounted rate. I do not sell or make money from recommending DUTCH tests, but due to my professional relationship with the lab, I can help you obtain the Adrenal Complete DUTCH test for $250 (as opposed to $399 that is listed on their website)*
- Opportunity to purchase high-quality, professional supplements from a variety of manufacturers at a discount
HOW THIS WORKS
- Schedule your initial appointment with me, keeping in mind that I will need your intake form filled out and returned prior to out first appointment.
- Immediately after scheduling that appointment, you will receive a comprehensive intake form via email. Please fill it out and return to me at least 24 hours prior to your first visit.
- After our initial appointment, you will purchase a DUTCH test by calling the lab, Precision Analytical and ordering the adrenal complete version. Because of our initial consult, you will know exactly how and when to do the test and what you need to avoid. If you are local, I may have test kits in stock to give you.
- Go ahead and do the test and mail it back to the lab in the envelope provided. We will both receive your results from the lab. This is your signal to book the results and recommendations session with me.
By the end of our results and recommendations session, you will have:
- An understanding of how your hormones work and the role they play in your symptoms
- My list of diet, supplement and lifestyle changes based on your DUTCH lab test
- A recording of our session sent to you so that you can review it at your leisure
- 30 days of email support for questions that come up
- BONUS: My extensive protein powder review guide that reviews 32 popular brands
- BONUS: A healthy hormones e-cookbook so that you are not left wondering what to eat
*Please don’t DIY it with this test. Although consumers are allowed to purchase directly from the lab (in most states), you will pay more for the test and you won’t have any lab support or a customized protocol based or email support for follow-up questions.
The DUTCH test is NOT INCLUDED in the cost of this program. Lab fees are a separate expense and payable directly to Precision Analytical, the lab that makes the DUTCH test.
HOURLY BUNDLES (no long term commitment required)
Clients who choose to commit to the health strategy and support program (which includes regular, twice per month coaching sessions, accountability, and ongoing support and guidance) do get the best results. But I realize plans and commitments are not for everyone. For this reason, I offer hourly bundles.
The time included in bundles goes towards coaching sessions and all time spent outside of coaching sessions on ordering labs, reviewing labs, research, custom protocol sheets, email support, reviewing case files, administrative work, and anything else related to a client case. All time is kept track of in a time log and time can be purchased in the increments below.
Bundle of 3 hours $450.00($30 discount off hourly rate)
Bundle of 5 hours: $700.00 ($100.00 discount off hourly rate)
Bundle of 10 hours: $1350.00 ($250.00 discount off hourly rate)
Bundle of 15 hours: $1950.00 ($450.00 discount off hourly rate)
Lab fees and any recommended supplements are NOT included with any bundle plan. Lab fees and the monthly price of supplements will vary based on individual needs. Functional lab fees generally run between $500.00 and $1000.00, and sometimes more depending on the case. Functional labs are usually not covered by insurance plans, but in some instances, I can help you get them covered by your insurance company. Hours never expire. There are no payment plans for hourly bundle purchases and you may request a refund at any time for any unused hours.
HEALTH STRATEGY AND SUPPORT PROGRAM 6-month program
This intensive package is designed to provide in-depth support for both the mental and physiological aspects of overcoming chronic health challenges. This program is are best for people:
- Who have gone to the doctor and have done blood work to get checked only to be told “you’re fine”, yet they know that something is not quite right and moreover, they just feel unwell.
- That understand that there is more to feeling better than following a specific diet or taking a bunch of supplements and know that there is a strong mind/body component to good health
- Are willing to make their health and wellness a priority and are willing to block out time in their schedule for these sessions.
- Who are coachable and willing to learn new ways of thinking about their health
- Are willing to do functional lab work
- Who are seeking support, collaboration, accountability, and guidance offered through twice monthly one-on-one coaching sessions
Your Customized Program includes:
- An initial in-depth consultation (75-90 minutes) where we will review your health history, prior labs (from other practitioners, if you have them), focus in on your health concerns and what you want to accomplish and exactly which lab tests* you are going to do.
- A customized nutrition and exercise program based on your lab tests*
- A supplement protocol based on your lab test results and your symptoms
- 11 additional visits, scheduled every two weeks, for accountability and to keep you moving forward
- Educational material and hand out sheets that is applicable to your needs
- Access to discounted, professional quality nutritional supplements**
- Email and text support throughout the duration of your 6-month program
- Session follow-up email sent within 24-48 hours of each consult to recap important points and to clearly explain all action steps discussed in the session.
- All time dedicated to your case outside of consults over the duration of the package for continual review of your case file, lab explanations, email support, researching that pertains to your case, developing custom protocols, consulting with other professionals about your case if need be, preparing consult summaries, administrative work pertaining to your case, and more.
Investment in Your Health: $1995.00 full payment or $500.00 for the first month and then $325/month for the remaining 5 months.
Ready to get started?
** Supplements are extra. I will make several recommendations of where to buy.
60-MINUTE CONSULT: $160.00
30-MINUTE CONSULT: $85.00
Stand alone consults are intended for clients that are only seeking minimal guidance or who have finished a more in-depth program with me. Maximum of 1 stand-alone session is permitted per person and doesn’t include a custom protocol or email support. If you are seeking more than this, then please review the plans and packages described below. These appointments are best suited for past clients or for anyone needing a second opinion on their DUTCH test or other tests. This appointment type is not suitable for anyone wanting to do the GI-MAP.
Get your 3 part mini e-course here and be on your way to revolutionizing how you feel, look and age
Subscribe to get the 3 part video training series. Spam is not cool, your email is 100% safe with me.